by Frank B. Salisbury
Was creation an act of God, or did it occur by natural processes? Can science logically disprove the existence of God? Does the apparent design of living things point to the work of a Creator? Author Frank B. Salisbury, retired professor of biology and plant physiology and former head of the Plant Science Department at Utah State University, answers these questions in this important book, which brings understanding and respect to the ongoing debate regarding the origin of life. In The Case for Divine Design, the author argues that we must find God on our own and not be enticed by scientific evidence to believe or disbelieve. His own belief in God, coupled with decades of study and research that he shares in this book, has led him to appreciate the beauty of an Intelligent Creation.
- Gaining Knowledge: by Science and by Faith
- Macro Evidences for Evolution: A Strong Gase
- Modern Cellular and Molecular Biology: A Case for Design?
- Those Pesky Sequences: What Are the Chances?
- The Origin of Life: A Rather Weak Case
- A House Divided: Who Believe What and Why?
- Choose Your Weltanshauung: An Intelligent Creation?
6” x 9” paperback