By Duane S. Crowther
Paradise is a spirit-world place reserved for those who accepted Christ and were righteous members of the Lord’s Church while here on earth or in the after-death Spirit World.
The detailed, first-person testimonies cited in Paradise: The Spirit-world Home of the Righteous, together with the author’s observations and explanations, provide a comforting view of Paradise: it is the spirit-world reward for a righteous mortal life, and it is a preparatory stage for resurrected glory.
Written and presented by well-known author Duane S. Crowther, the talk is drawn from a chapter in his popular book Life Everlasting: “The Paradise of the Righteous.” That chapter covers these sub-topics:
- Various meanings of the term “Paradise;”
- Descriptions of Paradise; Plants and trees; Buildings; Music emanating from every object;
- Animals in the spirit world;
- Organized, industrious people; Spirit-world fashions;
- Mortal children who die are adult spirits;
- Different spheres and levels;
- The Church of this dispensation in the spirit world is under the direction of Joseph Smith;
- Paradise visited by Jesus Christ;
- Freedom from cares and sorrows;
- and Work being performed.
The following chapter, “The Amazing Capabilities of Spirit-world Beings,” treats areas such as:
- Spirit beings have tangible bodies, the same form as humans;
- Spirit bodies weigh less than mortal bodies;
- Spirits can touch and feel one another, and sometimes can touch and be felt by mortals;
- Spirits can smell;
- Spirit bodies filled with light;
- Telepathic mind communication;
- Floating an alternative to walking;
- Long-distance thought-guide travel;
- Matter exists at different vibrational frequencies;
- Spirit-world age: early adulthood; and
- A different concept of time.
This talk touches on first-person “near-death” or “life-after-death” experiences related to those categories. It is a highly informative, extremely reassuring witness of events and situations many people will experience upon their “graduation” from mortality. (Talk length: 85 minutes)
This product is a digital download. After purchase you will be emailed a link to download the file.