by Lynn E. Child and Susan G. Clendenin
From cakes and cobblers to breakfast burritos and breadsticks, with New Frontiers in Dutch Oven Cooking, you’ll learn how to cook almost anything in a Dutch oven. Combining modern convenience with old-fashioned fun, Dutch-oven cooking is the perfect way to enjoy delicious homemade meals, whether you’re at home or out in the woods cooking over a campfire.
With easy-to-follow instructions and simple recipes, this book is perfect for beginning cooks and experienced Dutch oven chefs alike. You’ll find plenty of information for the true novice on how to clean, care for, and cook with your Dutch oven. Practical, affordable, and fun, Dutch-oven cooking isn’t just for pioneers anymore!
For a treat, try the
- Cherry Chocolate Nut Cake
- Cinnamon Sugar Rolls
- Banana Pineapple Cake
Or for something more hearty:
- Chicken and Rice
- A classic roast with potatoes and carrots
With these and many more recipes to choose from, all you have to worry about is finding enough people to share your delicious creations!
- Dutch Oven—The Best Way to Cook!
- How To…Caring for Your Dutch Oven
- Breakfast—Start Your Day off Right! (7 recipes)
- Breads—No Meal is Complete Without Bread! (5 recipes)
- Deserts—Top Off Dinner with a Great Dessert (23 recipes)
- One Pot Meals—Have a Great Meal All in One Pot! (17 recipes)
- Meats—Start with a Great Meat Dish (12 recipes)
- Side Dishes—Complete Your Meal with a Tasty Side Dish! (9 recipes)
6” x 9” paperback