300 Questions to Ask Your Parents Before It’s Too Late
by Shannon Alder
Capture the wisdom your parents learned in life.
Your parents are a rich resource of wisdom that you can easily tap into with the help of this guide. While other family history books make you dig to find answers, this book provides places for note-taking and the perfect questions to provoke awe-inspiring answers from your own parents. Find out their views on a variety of topics, such as:
- What they expect from you
- And more!
Learn what your parents were like as children, who influenced them, and how their life experiences shaped them into the people they are today. With over 300 questions to ask, you’ll never run out of things to say. Obtain a deeper understanding and a better relationship with the ones you love before it’s too late.
- What I Learned from My Youth
- The Wisdom I Gained From My Family Life
- My Views on Marriage, Relationships, and Love
- The People and Things that Influenced My Life
- My Philosophy About the World
- My Beliefs About Spirituality and Religion
- What I Want You to Know
- About the Author
6″ x 9″ paperback